Thank you for your interest in RideKleen, Inc. (“RideKleen”), We respect the privacy of our users when they use our websites, mobile and other online applications and products and services (collectively, the “RideKleen Sites”). By using RideKleen Sites, you consent to the use of your information and information about you in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
This Privacy Statement applies to information collected through the RideKleen Sites and does not describe the collection, use and disclosure practices of any of our corporate affiliates or third parties. For information on the collection, use and disclosure practices of any company with whom you are doing business, whether or not affiliated with RideKleen, please review their privacy policies.
Services offered by RideKleen are not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18). If you are under eighteen (18), you should not provide any personal information to us.
Information We Collect
Information is gathered from the RideKleen Sites by us, our service providers, advertisers, sponsors and partners.
Information You Provide.
We may collect information that you choose to provide on the RideKleen Sites in a variety of ways, such as when you:
- register for one of our products or services. This information may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, payment information, and company name;
- make information available to us via social networking logins, such as Facebook or Twitter;
- participate in chats, web forums or other interactive sessions;
- subscribe to newsletters or provide feedback; and
- participate in surveys, sweepstakes or other promotions.
Information regarding your use of the RideKleen Sites may be collected and/or aggregated through the use of automated means. This automatically collected information may include information such as:
- your IP address, the type of browser and operating system used;
- date and time you access the RideKleen Site and pages you visit, and if you linked from or to another website, the address of that website;
- email you open and links you click on within those emails; and
- your ISP or mobile carrier, and the type of handheld or mobile device that you used.
Various technologies are used to automatically collect information, such as cookies, local shared objects, and web beacons (generally referred to as “Data Technologies”). “Cookies” are small identifiers sent from a web server that are stored on your device for the purpose of identifying your browser or storing information or settings in your browser. “Local shared objects,” sometimes known as Flash cookies, may be used to store your preferences or display content based upon what you have viewed on various websites to personalize your visit. A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, links web pages to web servers and their cookies. Anonymous advertising identifiers are increasingly being used on mobile devices and otherwise in a manner similar to cookies. When we refer to Data Technologies, we are including all current and similar future technologies.
How We May Use the Information We Collect
We may use information we collect for the following purposes:
- 1. for everyday business purposes, such as establishing and managing your user account, providing products and services you request, and providing customer support;
- to offer our other products or services and/or the products or services of others to you;
- to communicate about, and administer your participation in, special events, programs, surveys, contests, sweepstakes and other offers or promotions;
- to enable you to interact with RideKleen and our users and others through various means, such as through our message boards, blogs and social media;
- to evaluate and improve our business, including developing new products and services and analyzing the effectiveness of products, services, applications and websites;
- to diagnose and address technical and service problems;
- to perform data analyses, including market and consumer research, trend analysis, demographic analysis and financial analysis;
- to deliver content (including advertising) correlating to your interests and browsing and usage history, both within the RideKleen Sites and on other websites and applications;
- to comply with applicable legal requirements and our policies; and
- to contact you via telephone, text or chat. We will obtain your consent to contact you when and in the manner required by law.
Information We Share
We do not sell or otherwise share information about you that we collect or receive, except as described below:
- 1. Affiliates. We may share information about you, including personal information, with our corporate affiliates, who will use it in accordance with their privacy policies.
- Our Service Providers. We may engage third parties to provide the services offered through or in connection with the RideKleen Sites on our behalf. We require such providers to maintain information about you as confidential and to use the information only to perform the services specified by us in a manner consistent with this Privacy Statement.
- Corporate and Asset Transactions. If we sell all or substantially all of our business or sell or transfer all or a material part of our assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or transfer of all or a substantial part of our business, we may transfer all information we have collected and stored, including personal information, to the party or parties involved in the transaction as part of that transaction.
- Other. We may access or disclose information, including personal information, to:
- protect or defend our interests and the legal rights or property of RideKleen and our affiliates;
- protect the rights, interests, safety and security of users of the RideKleen Sites or members of the public;
- protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; or
- comply with prudent legal practice as we may determine, and applicable law or legal process.
We use commercially reasonable administrative, technical, personnel, and physical security measures designed to safeguard information about you in our possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification. Of course, despite these measures, we cannot guarantee perfect security of networks, servers and databases we operate or that are operated on our behalf.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, or if you would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.